I've been tagged! Both Food Allergy Mom and Allergy Mom (Allergic Kid) tagged me to write 6 random things about myself.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on the blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. We are trying to go "green". Not necessarily save the world green, but just help the environment and be more healthy green. Right now we are sort of "army green with brown streaks", but we're working on it. Due to the Little Man's allergies, and my need to read labels I've seen what's in our food and it scares me. We still eat junk food, and we are working on the recycling thing but we are trying to do better.
2. I yell. A lot. I'm not proud of it, but the boys drive me crazy and I yell. I'm working on that too.
3. Lately my favorite snack has been popcorn. I bought a Nordicware Popcorn Popper a few years ago and I love it. It pops corn in the microwave with no oil so it's like air popping. Then I add a little olive oil to it and sea salt and I'm ready to snack.
4. My favorite cleaning products are Method. They smell so good and they work really well too!
5. My 20th high school reunion was a few weeks ago. I didn't go because I only found out about a few days before the reunion, but that makes me feel REALLY old.
6. I love music and I love to drive to loud music and sing really loud in the car. The Little Man joins in, but Older Boy can't stand it.
Now I'm tagging a few people:
Sue (and I know you've done this but I bet you can come up with 6 more things)
And I'll leave the 6th spot open to anyone and everyone (just let me know if you do it)
Ok, that's all for now. Resume normal activities :)