1. I picked his name out of a catalog for baby announcements we got in the mail.
2. I was induced with my first son, so I didn't really know I was in labor with the second and I slept through most of it.
3. He was born 1 hour after we got to the hospital (too close).
4. He has multiple food allergies (wheat, rye, barley, egg, milk, and peanut).
5. He's extremely active and emotional.
6. He's also very loving and a cuddly little guy.
7. He had so many ear infections last year, we had to have tubes put in.
8. He has no fear.
9. His favorite foods are hot dogs, french fries and potato chips.
10. He adores his big brother.
11. He's very stubborn and has a temper.
12. He's a huge Thomas the Tank Engine fan and that's what he asked Santa to bring him for Christmas.
13. He stole my heart the minute he was born.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants